I was born in England and immigrated to Israel in 1968.
I am a certified family and couple therapist, supervisor of therapists, educational counsellor, and trained mediator for those who decide on divorce by consent.
For over 40 years, I have been assisting children and adults to manage to cope in situations of difficulties, stress, distress and crisis - as an educational counsellor in schools, as a facilitator of support groups for parents of children of different age groups and problems, and, for the last 20 years, as a family therapist in my private clinic and in centres for family and couple therapy.
- BA in Hebrew Literature, University College of London
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education, from the Institute of Education of the University of London
- BA in Educational Counselling, Tel-Aviv University
- MA in Educational Science (Educational Counselling), Tel-Aviv University
- Certified in family and couple therapy from the Israeli Association for Marital and Family Therapyand family Life Education
- Certified supervisor of family and couple therapists
- Family and Couple Therapist
- Supervisor of family and couple therapists
- Parents' Group Facilitator
- Matrimonial and Divorce Mediation
- Educational Counselor
- Working with teenagers and their parents;
- Encouragement of improvement of communication skills within the family;
- Support for parents of children with ADHD and ADD;
- Reduction of fear of examination
- Improvement of ability and belief of one's ability to study
- Pre-marital counseling
- Support and counseling parenting after Aliya, relocation , redundancy and divorce
- Support for "blended families"
- Support for one-parent families
- Training of pupils to be peer group facilitators.